Heyo everyone! It's 31st Dec, the last day of 2008! It happens that today is also my Parent's wedding anniversary! i think (if i'm not wrong) it's their 29th year of knowing one another, 22nd year in marriage. OMg..thats sooooo long! i really pei fu them..they've been through ALOT together and when i say alot, i mean alot. you don't wanna imagine. So mummy and daddy, you'll forever by my heroes, my role models, the ones i love! :) I love you poppy and mummy! Happy wedding anniversary! :D
Oh anyway, Decided to post up meaningful pictures of what happened recently.:) Here's some of the pics taken during our cell group christmas party!:)
Candlelight 1
Candlelight 2
Whole cell group with some missing!
ACS Barker guys in N350!
Hahaha! That was really a fun party!:) we had a great time together!!!:D
And also, decided to post about Shaun And Robson and their hilarious video taken in Changi Airport when we sent Shaun off! Hahaha..it's super funny!!!!! I am still laughing my butt off!!!
Anyway, its less than 24 hours to 2009! Darice, Welcome 2009! I will have a FABULOUS, phenomenal, breathtaking, incredible, mind blowing, romantic 2009! hahahhaa.. okay i was joking about the romantic! but yeay! i will be stronger! I will be more mature! I will be more wise! I will be closer to God,closer to the goals i've set!!:) PTL:) EVERYONE, Gear up for a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious 2009!!!!:D